Energy-efficient industrial space perfect for
e-commerce and supply chain operations.
INDUSTRIAL SPACE FOR LEASE
Over 6,000,000 SF of industrial space for lease in Kansas City. Ford PSW-approved space adjacent to Ford’s Claycomo plant and energy-efficient space that’s first-stop/last-stop for FedEx and UPS. Location, location, location.
Did we mention we have more than 8,000,000 SF to grow into?
Move to SubTropolis and enjoy these standard benefits:
- Low lease rates — 30-50% less than above ground facilities
- Low utility costs — 50-70% savings in total energy costs
- Constant temperature and humidity levels — protect your products and make your employees more productive
- Maximum flexibility — for expansion and seasonal surges
- On-site services — management, maintenance and 24/7 security so you can run your business, not your building
- Sustainability — you’re more sustainable without the upfront costs
Great Big Story | The Hidden Metropolis Beneath Kansas City
Bloomberg Business | Welcome to SubTropolis: The Massive Business Complex Buried Under Kansas City
CNNMoney.com | Doing business 100 feet underground
For more news about our industrial space for lease, check out the Hunt Midwest Newsroom.