AUTOMOTIVE SPACE FOR LEASE – SUBTROPOLIS
Location. Location. Location.
- Home to Ford’s NAVLOS facility
- Just minutes from Kansas City’s Ford and GM assembly plants
- Larger supplier facility footprint, with unlimited expansion flexibility
- Improve efficiency and lower transportation costs
- Labor force — supplier expertise close to assembly lines
- Ford PSW-approved space
- SPEED-TO-MARKET – Be in a NEW 100,000 SF BTS facility in 120 days
Automotive Alley is a strategic combination of two business parks, Hunt Midwest Business Center (HMBC) and SubTropolis. The $50M+ project has attracted new Ford Transit and F-150 upfitters to Kansas City. With production of the F-150 and the Transit at the Ford Claycomo plant just minutes away, Automotive Alley is the destination location for all Ford Transit and the Ford F-150 upfitters.
Automotive users currently occupy 130+ acres of HMBC, while SubTropolis automotive users lease 785,000+ square feet of energy-efficient space.
Get the Automotive Alley flyer HERE.