SUBTROPOLIS ECOMMERCE SPACE FOR LEASE
Location. Location. Location. Climate controlled space for lease with first-stop/last-stop for FedEx and UPS — perfect for e-commerce operations.
Location. Location. Location. (SubTropolis)
- SPEED-TO-MARKET – Be in a NEW 100,000 SF BTS warehouse in 120 days
- Redundant power with low kW costs
- Larger fulfillment center footprint, with unmatched expansion flexibility
- Lower transportation costs¹
- First-stop/last-stop for FedEx and UPS, allowing for later shipments
- Multiple fiber carriers to meet your bandwidth requirements
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ)
- Low utility costs — ENERGY STAR certified warehouse facility
- Lower operation costs – sustainability without the upfront costs!
- Low Utility Costs = 50-70% savings in total energy costs
¹Per FedEx facility location analysis.
Location. Location. Location. (Kansas City)
- Located in the exact geographic center of the United States — allows for delivery of e-commerce shipments to 90% of the US population within 2 days
- Kansas City is the nation’s #3 trucking center and #2 rail hub
- Excellent access to I-435, I-70, I-35 and I-29
- Five Class I railroads run through the Kansas City region, and four have established or opened new intermodal facilities
- Talent pool — large skilled workforce
Get the SubTropolis eCommerce Center flyer HERE.