Hunt Midwest is a full-service real estate development company with a focus on industrial, commercial, retail, mission critical, multifamily, senior housing and residential real estate.
Looking for a part-time position in Corporate security? Hunt Midwest has an opening for a part-time unarmed position at SubTropolis, the world’s largest underground business complex. This unique environment is home to over 55 businesses with a daily workforce of 2,000 people – we guarantee this is not your typical security post, especially with our year around 68-degree weather!
Schedule is dependent on shift needs, typically 4 PM – 12 AM or 12 AM – 8 AM, including weekends if needed. 8-16 hours per week can be expected with occasional opportunities for additional hours.
Includes call taking, camera monitoring, and dispatching security officers for emergency and non-emergency calls. Customer service is a top priority that includes multiple interactions with Hunt Midwest employees, tenants, guests, and other visitors to the SubTropolis complex. This is an unarmed position with preferred experience in security/dispatching and/or experience in an office environment with good computer skills.
- Maintain a good public image and working relationship with all employees of Hunt Midwest, its tenant organizations, and all visitors and guests.
- Responsive to the requests of the general managers, director of real estate operations, and manager of security/safety.
- General dispatch duties include call-taking, record keeping, and officer dispatch.
- Coordinate other services, including ambulance, fire, and police.
- Information dissemination among other employees, tenants, and supervisors.
- Monitor cameras, security and fire alarm systems.
- Maintain reliable attendance with the ability to work mandatory overtime and assigned shifts.
- Duties are not inclusive – others may be assigned periodically by management.
- Availability to work weekends, holidays, and variable shifts as needed
A full job description will be sent to the top candidates along with details on how you can become a member of one of Kansas City’s best on-site security teams. Join our team at Hunt Midwest today!
Qualified candidates only. Please email or send resume to:
8300 NE Underground Drive, Suite 100
Kansas City, MO 64161