Website Hunt Midwest
Hunt Midwest is a dynamic real estate development company with over 50 years of development, construction and management experience in a wide range of projects including industrial, commercial, mission critical, self-storage, residential, multifamily, senior living, mixed-use and SubTropolis, the world’s largest underground business complex.
Full-Time/Hiring for overnight (12 AM – 8 AM)
Looking for a career in Corporate security? Hunt Midwest has an opening for a full-time un-armed position at SubTropolis, the world’s largest underground business complex. This unique environment is home to over 55 businesses with a daily workforce of 2,000 people – we guarantee this is not your typical security post, especially with our year around 68-degree weather!
Primary duties include call taking, camera monitoring, and dispatching security officers for emergency and non-emergency calls. Customer service is a top priority that includes multiple interactions with Hunt Midwest employees, tenants, guests, and other visitors to the SubTropolis complex. This is an unarmed position with preferred experience in security/dispatching and/or experience in an office environment with good computer skills.
Why do others choose Hunt Midwest Security?
- Competitive starting wages
- Annual performance reviews and incentives
- Over 3 weeks PTO (Paid Time Off) per year – eligible for one week after just 4 months on the job
- 9 PAID HOLIDAYS
- PAID on-board training and orientation
- PAID Class B licensing and renewals
- Employee referral bonuses
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Discretionary Profit Sharing and 401k Match
- PAID employee medical – (vision available at an affordable cost)
- PAID Family Dental plan
- PAID Short Term Disability, LTD and Term Life
- Maintain a good public image and working relationship with all employees of Hunt Midwest, its tenant organizations, and all visitors and guests.
- Responsive to the requests of the general managers, director of real estate operations, and manager of security/safety.
- General dispatch duties include call-taking, record keeping, and officer dispatch.
- Coordinate other services, including ambulance, fire, and police.
- Information dissemination among other employees, tenants, and supervisors.
- Monitor cameras, security and fire alarm systems.
- Maintain reliable attendance with the ability to work mandatory overtime and assigned shifts.
- Duties are not inclusive – others may be assigned periodically by management.
- Availability to work weekends, holidays, and variable shifts as needed
A full job description will be sent to the top candidates along with details on how you can become a member of one of Kansas City’s best on-site security teams. Join our team at Hunt Midwest today!
Qualified candidates only, please email or send resume and salary expectations to:
8300 NE Underground Drive, Suite 100
Kansas City, MO 64161