Website Hunt Midwest
Hunt Midwest is a dynamic Kansas-City based real estate development company privately held by the Lamar Hunt family. With over 50 years of expertise in development, construction, and management, Hunt Midwest projects encompass residential, multi-family, senior living, self-storage, mission critical and industrial including SubTropolis, the world’s largest underground business complex.
Reporting to the President & CEO, with indirect reporting to our overall senior management team, the Corporate Marketing Manager is responsible for company-wide marketing initiatives, brand management, and public relations.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Oversee the refresh and development of company’s brand imagery and brand standards for collateral materials and initiatives. Work closely with the internal team to ensure company-wide brand consistency.
- Ensure that all marketing and PR initiatives and collateral enhance and present the Hunt Midwest brand professionally with consistency, accuracy, and integrity.
- Create a yearly company-wide marketing business plan, calendar, and budget.
- Create or update content for media releases, website copy, award submissions, development pitches, social media, talking points, and speaking engagements.
- Manage proposals, contracts, work orders, and workflow of any retained outside agency.
- Identify and maintain relationships with key vendors and consultants to advance branding, marketing and PR initiatives, and leverage buying power across company divisions.
- Create and maintain a database of presentation and promotional templates to expedite the creation of PowerPoint presentations, flyers, maps, charts, graphs, advertisements, banners, etc. with a consistent look and quality.
- Ensure and continually improve functionality, consistency and user experience of corporate website including integration of corporate and affiliated websites.
- Develop a PR strategy to best assess content needs and distribution. Leverage opportunities that maximize PR strategy and execution that align with the company’s standards.
- Cultivate strong and productive relationships with journalists, reporters, and publications (print and online media) enhance the company’s media presence with clear and consistent messaging.
- Create and amplify media coverage to increases publicity and awareness across digital platforms, print media, and through in-person engagements.
- Coordinate with company departments and public relations firms to oversee writing and distribution of all company media releases.
- Seek opportunities to increase exposure of Hunt Midwest’s leaders in each asset class to highlight their expertise and reinforce credibility.
- Enhance relationships with civic, governmental, and organizational entities in areas where Hunt Midwest has development interests.
- Collaborate and provide direction to Residential Marketing Manager and Commercial Senior Manager of Marketing Services on projects as needed to manage the corporate brand.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills necessary to interact effectively with media, professional consultants, government and elected officials, and trade organizations.
- Ability to manage deadlines, workloads, and budgets in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat is required. InDesign and Adobe Illustrator experience is preferred.
- Web / Internet experience with WordPress, Constant Contact, SEO, SEM, and Google analytics.
- Professional knowledge to handle daily tasks, make business decisions and use good judgment.
- Ability to balance creativity and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations calmly, efficiently, and professionally.
- Knowledge of civil rights laws including the Fair Housing Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, and the Communications Decency Act is helpful.
Years of Experience:
- Approximately 5 to 7 years of increasing responsibility either working directly for a marketing or advertising agency or within a professional corporate marketing environment. Marketing and public relations experience in real estate development or a related industry is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, journalism, English, or another applicable field.
Hunt Midwest is committed to promoting diversity within our organization. We recognize the importance of an inclusive work environment and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Qualified candidates only, please email or send resume and salary expectations to:
8300 NE Underground Drive, Suite 100
Kansas City, MO 64161