Hunt Midwest is a full-service real estate development company with a focus on industrial, commercial, retail, mission critical, multifamily, senior housing and residential real estate.
Hiring for overnight (12 AM – 8 AM) and evenings (4 PM – 12 AM)
Looking for a career in Corporate security? Hunt Midwest has an opening for a full-time armed security position at SubTropolis, the world’s largest underground business complex. This unique environment is home to over 55 businesses with a daily workforce of 2,000 people – we guarantee this is not your typical security post, especially with our year around 68-degree weather!
If you are dedicated to both safety and customer service, we want to speak to you about this unique career opportunity. One year of armed experience in security, law enforcement, or the military qualifies you for our recruitment process and possibly a position on our team.
Why do others choose Hunt Midwest Security?
- Annual performance reviews and incentives
- Over 3 weeks PTO (Paid Time Off) per year – eligible for one week after just 4 months on the job
- PAID uniforms including nylon duty gear – your choice between a Class A or BDU uniform
- Level 3 ballistic vest provided for each officer
- PAID on-board training and orientation
- PAID Class A armed licensing, renewal, and ammunition (9mm and 40 cal.)
- Employee referral bonuses
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Discretionary Profit Sharing and 401K Match
- PAID employee medical – (vision available at an affordable cost)
- PAID Family Dental plan
- PAID STD, LTD and Term Life
- Maintain a good public image and working relationship with all employees, visitors, and tenant organizations of Hunt Midwest.
- Enforce the rules and regulations of Hunt Midwest, including all federal laws, state statutes, and municipal ordinances under the authority granted by the Kansas City Board of Police Commissioners. All enforcement is subject to company policy and procedures.
- Initiate preliminary investigations into any reported incidents including criminal activity. Seek the apprehension and/or arrest of criminal suspects and provide accurate reports and court testimony for the prosecution.
- Provide a quick and proper response to any emergency that threatens the life or property of any employee, tenant or visitor to SubTropolis.
- Conduct various inspections and complete reports essential to fire protection and the general safety and security of Hunt Midwest and all affiliates.
- Traffic control including vehicle accident investigation and reporting, effective use of emergency lights and equipment.
- Professionally handle trespassers and domestic situations that may include escorting off Hunt Midwest property and/or arrest.
- Ability and willingness to work any shift 24/7 including overtime with short notice, call outs, stand-by responsibilities, special assignments, or as directed by the chain of command.
- Display truthfulness, integrity, and exhibit ethical behavior.
- Responsive to other duties as assigned by management.
A full job description will be sent to the top candidates along with details on how you can become a member of one of Kansas City’s best on-site security teams. Join our team at Hunt Midwest today!
Qualified candidates only. Please email or send resume to:
8300 NE Underground Drive, Suite 100
Kansas City, MO 64161