Hunt Midwest is a dynamic real estate development company with over 50 years of development, construction and management experience in a wide range of projects including industrial, commercial, mission critical, self-storage, residential, multifamily, senior living, mixed-use and SubTropolis, the world’s largest underground business complex.
Hunt Midwest is seeking a Residential Marketing Manager to join our talented, hard-working team and actively participate in the continued growth and success of our company. This person will work closely with the Director of Residential Marketing to promote our single family, multifamily, and senior housing developments by collaborating with real estate agents, marketing firms, advertising representatives, and Hunt Midwest staff to establish and execute a variety of marketing strategies. The position commands a creative, organized individual with strong attention to detail who is capable of working independently to meet deadlines and accomplish departmental goals. Essential proficiencies include exceptional written and verbal communication skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (with an emphasis on Excel), Outlook, social media networks, and WordPress. Previous experience in event planning, photography, Constant Contact, Canva, and/or Adobe Creative Suite is beneficial, but not required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute annual marketing plan for individual residential developments
- Produce and deploy relevant, engaging social media content
- Ensure residential websites reflect accurate, up-to-date information and work with web developer to increase overall website functionality
- Manage email marketing strategy and distribution lists
- Coordinate the design, distribution and/or installation of new or updated collateral, advertisements, promotional items, and signage
- Organize, promote, and attend special events including luncheons, after/happy hours, open house tours, ribbon cuttings, ground breakings, etc.
- Establish and maintain photo library for residential developments and new homes
- Provide staff with regular reports on the outcome of various marketing initiatives
Required Skills, Abilities & Knowledge:
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing-related employment history
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Graphic Design or related field
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (with an emphasis on Excel), Outlook, social media networks, and WordPress
- Friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor
- Creative, organized, and strong attention to detail
Qualified candidates only, please email or send resume and salary expectations to:
8300 NE Underground Drive, Suite 100
Kansas City, MO 64161