FOOD DISTRIBUTION SPACE FOR LEASE
Location. Location. Location. Climate controlled space for lease with first-stop/last-stop for FedEx and UPS — perfect for food distribution operations.
Location. Location. Location. (SubTropolis Advantages)
- SPEED-TO-MARKET – Be in a NEW 100,000 SF BTS warehouse in 120 days
- Climate Controlled Storage Conditions without the upfront HVAC capital expenditures
- FDA approved
- Lower transportation costs¹
- First-stop/last-stop for FedEx and UPS, allowing for later shipments
- Lower Operation Costs – Sustainability without the upfront costs!
- Low Utility Costs = 50-70% savings in total energy costs — Energy Star certified
- Larger fulfillment center footprint, with unmatched expansion flexibility
- 24-hour security, with armed officers onsite, monitoring access and providing service to our tenants
¹Per FedEx facility location analysis.
Location. Location. Location. (Kansas City Advantages)
- Kansas City is the most centrally located major U.S. market — the focal point of movement and distribution of goods
- Located at the intersection of four of the nation’s major interstate highways — I-35, I-70, I-29 and I-49
- KC is the largest rail center in the U.S. by tonnage
- Located at the heart of a rail corridor spanning coast to coast across the U.S. and extending from Canada to Mexico (NAFTA Railway)
- The Kansas City International Airport moves more air cargo each year than any air center in a six-state region
Get the Food Distribution flyer HERE.